Discover the cat world
Countless scratching posts, an enormous diversity of food, toys, food and water bowls, litter boxes in all colors and models, various cat bricks, transport baskets, collars, design cushions and baskets are all presented in our street for cats and cat lovers. Our specialists are of course ready to help you with advice and information about cats!
Are you planning to buy a cat?
Then it is important to be well informed in advance. Bee Avonturia de Vogelkelder you are at the right place. Our employees are happy to inform you about nutrition, care, upbringing and perhaps choosing the right breed? In addition, cats like to be together, so do you have the time and space for 2 cats? We do not sell cats ourselves, but we do have all the necessities and knowledge for you.
What should I pay attention to when buying a cat?
When you are planning to buy a cat, there are a number of things to ask yourself in advance:
- Can I give the cat enough attention?
- Does the cat have enough space and can he/she possibly go outside?
- Can I pay the costs for food and care?
- Do I have room for, for example, litter boxes, scratching posts, etc.?
What do you need when buying a cat?
To take good care of your cat, you need different products. Avonturia de Vogelkelder offers you a wide choice of products and supplies on the Cat World and online via our webshop.
To make it a little easier for you, we have listed the basic necessities for you in a checklist. This way you can check whether you have all the products for your cat, from litter box to scratching post and from food to travel basket, before you go to pick up a cat.
Be well informed
A cat becomes part of your family and you will therefore have to take this into account. In addition to the daily care, cats love (several) clean litter boxes, running fresh water (water fountain) and of course scratching and playing! Is there room for this in your house, in your timetable and are your furniture and interior resistant to cat behaviour? It is therefore important that you start well informed. In this way, cat and owner will enjoy each other's company and you will not be faced with unexpected problems.
Which cat is right for me?
When choosing a cat, it is important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there a possibility that the cat will go outside?
- Is our neighborhood safe or is it better to keep the cat indoors?
- Do I want a short-haired or long-haired cat?
- Are there small children in the house?
- Are there any other pets in the house?
- Do I prefer a male or female? (think castration or sterilization)
- Where do I want to buy the cat? Think of an animal shelter, official catteries or through people at home.